The Garden of Samadhi Research Centre will establish affiliations with institutions of higher education in India, such as the National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Indian Institutes of Technology, the Central University of Tibetan Studies, the Dalai Lama Institute of Higher Education, and Nava Nalanda Mahavihara. It will also collaborate with foreign universities and organisations.
The Centre will host visiting scientists from India and abroad who wish to study the short and long term effects of meditative practice.
The Foundation has through a memorandum of understanding with Srishti School of Art Design and Technology in Bangalore, commenced operations of our outreach programs at its Campus. Srishti’s association with Garden of Samadhi is with a view to foster and build a centre for mindfulness at Srishti and they have agreed to work with Samadhi Foundation in a collaborative manner to help set up this centre.
- Institutes with similar areas of research
Current outreach connect has been made with the following:
- Palpung Monastic College, Himachal Pradesh
- Tergar Monastery & Tergar International, Bodhgaya
- Sera College, South India
- NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Upaya Contemplative Practice and Research Centre at Srishti
- Santa Barbara Institute, CA, USA
- The Yoga Institute, Mumbai
- Kaivalayadham, Lonawala
- Bihar School of Yoga, Munger
- Anantha Research Fondation
- Benares Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for Art (IGNCA), Varanasi